The company has launched Vivo Y51 (2020) as its latest smartphone. With this surname, the company has launched this phone in Pakistan and Indonesia. However, both models had different designs and specifications, and Indonesian models have also made their debut in India.
The Vivo Y51 (2020) comes with a large 5000mAh battery and works on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It has a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel main camera and its storage can be expanded up to 1TB with a micro SD card.
New Vivo Y30 Launched Variant With Upgraded RAM
Along with this, the company has launched a new variant of Vivo Y30 with upgraded RAM. It will get 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The price of this new variant is Rs 14990. The phone will get a 6.47-inch display, 5000 mAh battery, and a 13-megapixel quad rear camera. The phone works on the Helio P35 processor.
Vivo Y51 (2020): Price, Sale, and Offers in India
A single variant of the new Vivo Y51 (2020) has been launched, which will get 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. Its price is 17990 rupees.
The phone will be available in two color options Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony Color Options.
It can be purchased from December 7 through Flipkart, Amazon, and Vivo India e-store.
The offers include financing options of Home Credit, Bajaj Finance, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, and Zest Finance.
Jio benefits of 7 thousand rupees are also being given to buyers.
Vivo Y51 (2020): Specification
- According to the specification, the Vivo Y51 (2020) supporting Dual Nano SIM works on the Funtouch OS 1 software based on Android 11.
- The phone has a 6.58-inch full-HD Plus (1,080×2,408 pixels) LCD display and is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 8GB of RAM.
- The phone has 128 GB of on-board storage, though the storage can be increased to 1 TB with a dedicated micro-SD card.
- The phone has a triple rear camera, which includes a 48-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.79 lens, an 8-megapixel sensor with ultra-wide f / 2.2 lens, and a 2-megapixel sensor with f / 2.4 lens.
- The camera app features such as slow-motion video recording, super night mode, live photo, AI 48-MP mode. The phone has a 16-megapixel sensor with an f / 2.0 lens for selfies.
- The phone has 5000mAh with 18W fast-charging support. Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, and more.
- For security, the phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and its dimensions are 163.86×75.32×8.38 mm.
- The phone weighs just 188 grams and is equipped with an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- Rs 9999 K Techno Powa gets 6.8-inch big screen, is ahead of Realme C15 of the same price in many ways
Oraimo Tempo 2S fitness band: will get 20 days battery life
- For connectivity, it has the support of Bluetooth 5.0.
- Oraimo has launched its new fitness band in the Indian market. The company claims that this fitness band will provide a 360-degree fitness tracking experience, whether in a workout position or stationary position. The band is rated IP67 for water splashes, dust resistance.
- The company says that the band will act as your private coach, providing accurate workout records such as heartbeat, durations, calories, and distance. Apart from this, the band supports 8 different training modes, which include skipping, running, cycling.
- For connectivity, it has the support of Bluetooth 5.0. The band has an 85 mAh battery, which keeps the device active for 20 hours.
- The band has a 0.96 inch HD display and is priced at Rs 1449.